LAS VEGAS - Feb. 16, 2018 --
LAS VEGAS – June 6, 2018 -- Pacific Timesheet, the enterprise time, expense, asset and log management tool used by leading construction and field services organizations, announced the release of its new IOS and Android app “Pacific Crew.” Pacific Crew allows customers, particularly with jobs in remote areas, to manage and track crew timesheets in a compact high-performance app that seamlessly runs offline or online. Customers can now track, submit and approve crew time, expense, asset and log entries from anywhere anytime.
“Pacific Crew will be a boon to any construction and field services organization that needs to manage and track crew employees, job time, expenses, assets and logs in remote locations or on the go. With virtually zero latency and unbelievably fast performance, we believe Pacific Crew will set the standard for crew management apps in the marketplace,” stated Ronald Kfoury, President and CEO of Pacific Timesheet. “Further, its flexibility and ease of use will make it the primary way foreman and field managers capture and approve this kind of data in the field."
Pacific Crew is part of Pacific Timesheet’s enterprise system for midmarket and large construction and field service companies. Users can authenticate using Pacific Timesheet’s online security credentials, or they use SAML 2.0 – based Single Sign-On tools such as Ping Federated, Okta, OneLogin, ADFS or Azure Active Directory.
"We are glad Pacific Timesheet now supports Microsoft Azure Active Directory for single sign-on access across its mobile- and cloud-based solutions," said Alex Simons, Director of Program Manager, Azure Active Directory at Microsoft. "Simplifying access to best-of-breed apps such as Pacific Timesheet, is key to improving productivity."
At the center of the Pacific Crew is usability and speed:
- Pacific Crew enables Pacific Timesheet customers to provision field users to log into the installed app on any iOS or Android device.
- Pacific Crew supports both mobile devices and tablets. This includes the iPhone 6 or greater and any Android mobile phone, as well as tablets such as the iPad or any Android tablet.
- Pacific Crew users such as foremen, superintendents or project managers, can be given access to assigned crews, can add and remove employees to their crews, and track all employee-related data such as time, expense, assets, foreman logs, or incidents by employee.
- Pacific Crew also allows the tracking of any asset data such as vehicles or other equipment, materials, or even production data for the entire crew or by specific employees.
- Pacific Crew provides detailed and customizable log entries such as daily foreman logs, safety checks, daily work plans, and incidental logs such accident or injury reports.
- Pacific Crew also allows for daily submission of crew timesheets and other tracking sheets, multiple approvals, and rejections
- Pacific Crew provides approvers and project accounting staff the ability to edit and re-submit sheets so field data can continually move upstream.
Pacific Timesheet's time, expense, asset and log management and tracking tools are used by more than 3,000 companies and subsidiaries in industries such as Construction, Field Services, Pharma, Manufacturing and Services. Given that its applications and apps can touch virtually every employee manager, the most advanced browser and app user interfaces are critical to launching and expanding Pacific Timesheet's applications to its customers' employees. Many leading construction and field services companies use Pacific Timesheet including Brazos Electric, EQT, Florida East Coast Railway, FourQuest, Komatsu Mining Equipment, Lewis Tree Service, ISEC, P&H Mining Equipment, Turner Construction, and WorleyParsons.
About Pacific Timesheet
Pacific Timesheet is a leading provider of cloud-based time management, expense reports, asset and log tracking applications for construction, field services, manufacturing, services and more than forty industries. Known for its flexibility, Pacific Timesheet supports any user device, as well as a variety of complex labor, accrual and validation rules that reduce errors and increase the speed of processing data for payroll, costing and billing. Built on platform, database, browser, and app-independent technologies, Pacific Timesheet can be implemented as a cloud service or on-premise. Pacific Timesheet's integrations with more than 300 payroll, accounting and ERP systems, as well as single-sign-on tools such as Azure Active Directory, allow its customers to rapidly deploy and scale its applications.