Pacific Timesheet new customers in construction and field services solutions, time off and absence management, payroll time tracking and project time tracking.
Pacific Timesheet has announced several new important customers and expansions of existing customer systems during the last quarter. Among them are lululemon athletica, SPI Pharma, Worley Parsons, HardRock Construction, Land Expressions, The Kelly Group and several more.
- During the first quarter of 2015, Pacific Timesheet has continued to aggressively develop its product and services road map in project time tracking allocation, time and attendance, time off and absence management, construction and field services solutions including enhanced safety check, morning huddle, foremen log and superintendent log features.
- Pacific Timesheet continues to acquire a diverse set of new customers across several key segments and verticals: construction and fields services, payroll time tracking, time and absence management, project time tracking, time and attendance and asset tracking such as equipment and materials.
- Pacific Timesheet continues to acquire new customers in both using cloud service solutions, and still remains one of the few competitors providing both cloud and scalable on premise software solutions.
- Several major existing customers have expanded their systems by 10% to 20% during this period.
- Additional contributors to new business for Pacific Timesheet have been its on premise software solutions for several customers addressing their employee time, work and asset tracking requirements on a secure flexible platform.